We strive to make our company prosper and grow, and by motivating, uplifting, and bringing happiness to our employees, we enable them to make a greater contribution to society.
Basic Management Policies
Customer first principle
Spirit of being instrumental (altruistic)
Code of Conduct
1. Have intense desire
2. Make an effort that is second to none
3. Strive with courage
4. Always be creative in our work
5. Be kind and sincere
6. Always be cheerful and positive
7. Maximize revenues and minimize expenses
We create a circular bond of customer trust and assurance for our customers with our excellent information resources, outstanding technology, and ability to make proposals.
- We have built a new quality management system, and evaluate and improve it on a continual basis.
- We continuously review our quality policies and strive to offer products that are appropriate for the times and that improve customer satisfaction, all with a focus on becoming number one in the industry.
- We strive to improve our sales and profit margins through purchase control based on correction of non-compliant quality issues and production of complaint free products.
- We are developing a production system that will fully utilize features of our products, and promote further standardization.
- We conduct quality management activities with the participation of all our employees. In this way, we gain customer satisfaction and contribute to society.
|Company Name||NISSEI ISOLATE CO., LTD.|
|Address||6-3-20, Kamijima, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka, 433-8122
Telephone number: 053-475-9191
Fax number: 0530-475-9545
|Established on||March 12, 1991|
|Capital||10,000,000 yen (authorized capital – 32,000,000 yen)|
|Board Members||Emiko Ushiyama, Chairman and executive director
Yukihisa Urayama, President and representative director
Remi Nishikawa, Board director
|Number of Employees||10|
|Hong Kong-based affiliate||NISSEI USHIYAMA (HONG KONG) LIMITED
Room 1701, 17/F, Tower 1, Silvercord, 30 Canton RD., Tsim Sha Tsui, KLM., Hong Kong
|China-based affiliate||NISSEI USHIYAMA AUTO PARTS (FOSHAN) CO., LTD.
Floor 2, Building C-1, Baihetian Industrial Park, North Hongling Road, Hongsha Hi-tech Development Zone, Shishan Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China
|Thailand-based affiliate||NISSEI USHIYAMA（THAILAND）CO.,LTD.
144/79 Laemchabang City Apartment Room No.1108 Moo.9 Tambol Tungsukla, Amphur Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
|March 1991||Established on March 12, 1991 with a capital of 8,000,000 yen and joined Nissei group.|
|June 1991||Commenced processing and sales of dip molded parts and plastic parts.|
|March 1992||Commenced trading with ASTI Corporation. (Circuit board components, harness components)|
|May 1992||Commenced trading with Mannoh Industrial Co., Ltd. (Overdrive switches for Toyota RVs)|
|February 1996||Increased capital to 10,000,000 yen.|
|October 2002||Commenced trading with Imasen Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (Insulators for lamps)|
|July 2003||Commenced trading with Yamaha Corporation. (Wire hooks for musical instruments)|
|August, 2003||Commenced trading with Moric Co., Ltd. (currently Yamaha Motor Electronics Co., Ltd.) (Outboard motor components)|
|June 2006||Commemorated the company’s 15th anniversary.|
|December 2006||Acquired Eco Action 21 certification.|
|April 2007||Commenced trading with Atsumitec Co., Ltd. (Shifters and electrical component for Honda)|
|May 2007||Established the Hong Kong-based affiliate company “NISSEI USHIYAMA (HONG KONG) LIMITED”.|
|January 2008||Commenced trading with Tsuda Industries Co., Ltd. (Shifters and electrical components, for Toyota)|
|March 2008||Left Nissei group and adopted a new logo.|
|April 2009||Established the China-based affiliate company “NISSEI USHIYAMA AUTO PARTS (FOSHAN) CO., LTD.”.|
|January 2010||Obtained ISO 9001:2008 certification.|
|September 2012||Commenced trading with Shiroki Corporation.|
|November 2014||Established the Thailand-based affiliate company “NISSEI USHIYAMA（THAILAND）CO.,LTD.”.|
|December 2020||Yukihisa Urayama became company president.|
|March 2021||Commemorated the company’s 30th anniversary.|
Resona Bank, Hamamatsu branch
Shizuoka Bank, Kamijima branch
MUFG Bank, Ltd., Hamamatsu branch
Certificates of Registration
Eco Action 21
D&B D.U.N.S. Number